Friday, July 20, 2012

Trying out a New Option

I wanted a hobby that would be easy to travel with.  I am generally a machine sewer so I didn't want to take my traditional sewing projects on the road but a book inspired me to start embroidering, that book was: Doodle Stitching.  I bought the book and had a long flight upcoming so I read through, printed a bunch of the outlines and prepped a bag of embroidery materials.


First was this puppy, since I have two dogs this was the one I went to first!
 I also made a Onesie with a Mermaid and a Merman on it.  I especially love her hair!
Then I made the hedgehog because, well, hedgehogs are adorable!
This is a fun traveling hobby and the outcome is adorable but I don't think I'll put down sewing to do this as my primary hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment